Wednesday 18 April 2012

I succumbed

I did it, what can I say? I have no defence, I've been sucked in....I'm officially a FanGirl.


After lusting after the 4S since it was released I've finally got one. I called up my phone company, as I was close to my upgrade I figured they might match the deals I'd found online...but no! I was advised that they wouldn't match the £36 a month deal I'd found so I decided to throw caution to the wind and sign up for a new contract (with the same company lol).

So I've now had my pretty little iPhone for 2 days. I've played with it, downloaded things to it, taken pictures with it and have fallen utterly in love with it. I'm guessing this is why they are massively popular - it's not just style over substance, they are beautiful little pieces of technology. I've also discovered iMessage, so have been merrily texting away to friends from foreign climes - for free :)

Every day I'm finding out something else it can do, for once, I've had no doubts about the phone I've upgraded to, which is a pleasant change. Now all I have to do is wait for it's skin to arrive so I can personalise it a wee bit and it'll be utterly perfect :)

Little iPhone....I <3 you! 

3 comments:

  1. Next you ll be moaning you have no money
    Prioritize FFS
    Self absorbed much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get comments like this rarely, usually bitchy but always anonymous (of course). I thought this time I'd publish it, after all surely that's why they commented? So Mr/Ms anonymous... If I choose to splash out £5 a week on a new contract, what business is it of yours? I am not married, I have no children and as such that gives me free reign to spend my money on whichever self absorbed purpose I see fit!
    Thank you for taking time to read and comment though, always appreciated 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also finding it quite amusing that this comment was posted on an iPhone .....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)