Tuesday 13 March 2012

Overwhelmed

When you're not feeling great, you feel so very alone. That's how I felt yesterday when I posted my blog. Alone, helpless, a let down and a failure.

I honestly didn't expect anything more than a few virtual hugs as people got on with their own lives with their own problems. What I got was something amazing...

My friends and family, from all over the world, with friendships spanning both years and months reaching out to me. Some left lovely comments to let me know they were thinking of me, others took the time to send messages of support and love, and to share their experiences, simply to let me know things WILL get better.

Every single person who took the time to help me made me feel a million times better, every word helped to make me feel stronger, every drop of love and compassion typed through a computer may have made me cry - but they were humble tears, and I don't think I can even begin to thank you all as much as you deserve for what you did.

You may not have realised it, but you helped me beyond measure yesterday, and I appreciated it more than I can say.

xxx


2 comments:

  1. anytime girly... We've known each other for way too many years to let a little depression stand between us. I was diagnosed with a chemical imbalance last year and if it weren't for my friends I'd have smeared myself on some road somewhere. We're here. Well, ok, I'm not THERE actually.... But I've got big shoulders, they can share the load.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)