Wednesday 13 June 2012

The LAST Time!

Yesterday I signed up for Slimming World for the last time. I'm heavier than I've ever been, and I'm determined to finally shift all the excess weight.

I've followed Slimming World before, so I know it works, and I know I lose weight on it. As I have recovered more and more from my depression, and as life starts to look a bit more normal, losing weight was always next on my list, as I know my size doesn't help with my moods.

So last week I decided that now is the time. Last night I joined my local group, and made sure it was a group that had different classes so that I can even attend during different shift weeks - no excuses! I'm reading the books through again, making sure I'm following the plan properly, looking at it with new eyes. I'm feeling totally fired up, and am looking forward to going to class each week, I know it's going to take a long time, after all it took me a fair while to put all the weight on, but I have support and I AM going to do this!

My target is my 40th birthday, which is 2 years,7 months and 27 days away. Plenty of time for a slow, steady weight loss to pay off. Go me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)