Thursday 26 January 2012

Happy Birthday Bayleigh Boo

I know she's a dog, but to me she's my little girl, and I don't care if you think that's sad :op

Today she is seven and I can't believe how quickly that's come around, it seems like yesterday I went and picked her up. 10 weeks old and just about all ears and paws. Utterly adorable!

As far as I'm concerned she only got cuter - although that lovely blackness on her back soon disappeared, so here is a shot of her at 6 months old....
Still all ears and paws :)
Over the years she has been my constant. Through the breakdown of my marriage, through the trials of a messy new relationship she has always been there.
She is soppy, messy, scruffy, sweet and loving and yes, she might be "just" a dog, but she has been one of the most wonderful things I've been lucky enough to have in my life.

So my BooBooStink, my WigglePuppy, my DogBot, my StinkyPuppy, my Bayleigh Boo, my little girl.....happiest of birthdays and may we share many, many more together xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)