Saturday 28 January 2012

Published :)

I'm published. I have managed to cross an entry off of my Bucket List! I normally always have a quick flick through the local free paper, but for some reason this week, I didn't and Hague had already made a home for it in the recycling bin. I then got a FB message asking if it was my picture in the paper.....

Cue a panicked search through the recycling bin and a peruse of the paper and there it was - my photograph in print for all of Great Yarmouth to see (if they bother looking at the free paper). I was SO excited!

Okay, so it's part of an article about the iWitness website which encourages people to upload their pictures of local events and pictures of interest, but they chose mine and it truly did make my day :)

I'm famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)