Wednesday 23 November 2011

Gah! And Stuff!

We've been up in Barnsley for a few days. Hague was seeing his boys on Sunday, and then had a Family Court hearing on Wednesday. Now, petrol is ridiculously expensive and it takes a tank to do the journey there and back. It seemed sensible to spend that money on staying somewhere for those 3 nights and skipping the 350 miles of driving and so that's what we did :)

Good Points:

  • The fog driving up - the light as the sun came up was so beautiful, and if we hadn't of been on a schedule I would have been constantly stopping to snap away!
  • Getting to relax on a comfy bed whilst Dan saw the boys.
  • Being able to chill out 3 hours earlier than normal - bliss!
  • Treating ourselves to a lovely meal.
  • The 3 hours spent in a state of utter relaxation.
  • Finally getting the chance to take a light trails picture - and being really pleased with the result.
  • Spending more time getting to know Dan's family :
I don't want to dwell on the bad points - there weren't many to be fair, and the ins and outs of the court hearing are not really to be discussed here as, much as I love the boys, I am merely a third party in the workings of the case.

We're now safely back home, Flumpy has attached herself to me, Boo is sleeping/sulking in her bed and we're trying to warm up after turning the heating off whilst we were away (BIG mistake lol). I was planning to once again change the url of this blog and turn off the google search after hearing (again) that I'm being "monitored" (again), but you know what? I'm not going to - I wouldn't write things here I wasn't happy with, I wouldn't share things I wasn't comfortable sharing, and so I shall leave things just as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)