Monday 8 August 2011

Many Things

There are now 5 days left until we leave for our holiday. I have many things left to do, but I am currently sitting on the sofa watching Keeping Up Appearances and pondering another cup of tea.


Some are rather important, such as ensuring the house is not looking like it's usual bombsite crossed with student digs when our house/animal sitter arrives on Saturday. As well as ensuring she has enough information to hand to survive a fortnight with our ever more eccentric Menagerie and our temperamental appliances.


Other things are pretty damn essential, such as making sure the documents we need (passports, health card thingies) are not forgotten and are liberated from The Safe Place to avoid a panic stricken search on Saturday morning and changing normal money into holiday money!


Some things are essential only to me, such as reducing the caterpillars currently residing over my eyes back to normal eyebrow levels, defuzzing most parts of myself and dying my hair as funds will not currently stretch to a visit to my lovely hairdressers :(


Finally, All The Clothes need to be washed to ensure maximum choice from which to pack. Then they need to be smooshed into two bags, which need to be light enough for us to actually carry. Along with the clothes need to be the 79084978395493 chargers I need to take for my various gadgets that I cannot leave home without. I also need to find a handbag/Mary Poppins/Hermione Granger type bag to use as hand luggage to hold all the "essential" items I may need during the flight.


I'm exhausted just writing about all the things I have to do - best get another cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)