Friday 12 August 2011

Mere Hours..

There are mere hours to go now until the long awaited, much needed holiday begins! In just under 12 hours we will be heading to Heathrow airport before jetting off the beautiful island of Cyprus for 2 delicious weeks.


The many things that had to be done are nearly done (although my European Health Card has gone totally AWOL in the 3 weeks since it arrived..) The last load of washing is in the machine. The survival guide to The Menagerie has been written and is all ready for our house/pet sitter. Holiday money is mine, an anniversary card has even been bought for The Parentals!


All that remains to be done is the packing, and the dying of my hair - I have chosen purple for my holiday hair, and just hope that it takes (and covers the pesky little greys).


So, I shall be absent for 2 weeks, I doubt the villa has wi-fi so no blogging, no Facebook, Twitter or anything else. Just sunshine, relaxation and enjoying time with my family for a celebration of 40 years of marriage.


So before I go, here is where we are heading off to, catch you on the other side!


Holiday Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)