Friday 25 March 2011

Blogging Fail!

I really am slacking in this blogging lark! It seems to be weekends and nothing else at the moment lol!


Life just seems to be hectic right now, all week is spent at work and then our weekends are non-stop! We have one free weekend between now and Easter! I have no idea where this social life has come from, but I'm not complaining!


We have weekends with friends, hen nights (that'll be just me...), weddings, contact visits, you name it, we have it coming up!


For the last 3 weeks though, I have been dieting, I've been as good as gold, and have been rewarded with a loss of 13 and 1/2lbs over those 3 weeks. I'm really pleased, and am feeling really positive right now! The Wii Fit even came out of the box, and that is rather good fun, so I'm sure it will be coming out rather more frequently from now on, although it is rather disconcerting to see your little Mii bloat up when you get on the scales lol!


Some of the yummy meals I've been cooking :)




Onwards and downwards anyway, here's to a stone gone by this time next week - after all, how much damage can one little hen night do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)