Friday 4 March 2011

The Procrastination Has Ended!

Finally I have got off my ever increasing fat butt and signed up for Tesco Diets again! I return, tail between legs having gained about a zillion pounds since I fell off the plan in such spectacular style last September.


My Meal Plan is completed, my Shopping List sorted and I'm fired up and ready to go on Monday.


I'm better organised this time, my weigh in is on Friday, and my diet starts on Monday - I know the system, I know a lot of the recipes that I love already so there is no excuse.


The countdown ticker shall finally be returning, and I shall be diminishing before your very eyes (well, sort of, seeing as I am merely text upon a virtual page displayed on your screen, but you know what I mean...)


I have a major target, our holiday in August. I have 5 and half months to go so I should be able to shift quite a bit by then by sticking to the plan. Hague is behind me, I'm raring to go, so although the start has been much delayed, it is finally here!!


Feel free to verbally kick me up the arse as you see fit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)