Monday 28 March 2011

Springing into Summer!

I'm in a lovely mood today! I had a fabulous weekend, attending a friends Hen Night. It was my first girlie night in way too long and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, had plenty to drink, did plenty of dancing and got to meet some lovely people during the evening!


Hen Night Fun....


Sunday was most definitely spent trying to stay awake, I was knackered after a hugely late night, the clocks going forward and not much sleep so slinked off to bed at 9pm....unheard of for me!


Monday...well it's Monday isn't it, it never fills me with much enthusiasm, and today was no different until I left work - to sunlight! I left at 6pm and it was still beautiful and bright outside, blue skies and sunny! It was a lovely surprise, and it lifted my mood immediately :o) It's always nice to feel yourself filling with an utterly positive sense of wellbeing and it just got better and better as I got closer to home. Even stopping at Asda wasn't a chore as it was a chance to grab today's photo for my 365, and a couple of other lovely shots.


Today's Gorgeous Evening...



What's not to love about an evening that looks like that?? The only sad blot on the day is the rumour flying around the internet about The Norwich Puppet Man. He's a legend around these parts and a sad rumour is doing the rounds that he has died this evening, we've not managed to find anything solid one way or the other, but I'm guessing we'll know one way or the other over the next few days.


If you doubt his legendary status, he even has his own Wiki Page! Hopefully it's just a rumour and the man, his stereo and his puppets have another Summer of entertaining ahead of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)