Thursday 24 February 2011

Noms!

I do like to eat some odd stuff sometimes :o)


Last night Hague made a delish chilli, and he made a LOT of it! We couldn't eat it all, and so some was saved. For today's dinner I decided to buttify said Chilli (which was complete with the rice it was served with originally) with a bit of grated cheese. Hague informed me this was "mucky" (said in the delicious way only a YorkshireMan can say it) as it had the rice in.....not the fact I was making sarnies out of chilli and cheese, oh no, just the fact the rice was mixed in with the chilli!


A Facebook status survey declared this as Nomz, and I must say it was delicious. There is something so wrong it's right about spicy food eaten cold (did I mention it was cold chilli? lol)


Sometimes a girl just knows what she likes! ;o)


This was followed up by today's discovery of utter deliciousness.....Yeo Valley Lemon Curd Yoghurt. Now, I'm not one for OMGing all over the place, but....OMG it was bloody gorgeous, if you like yoghurt and lemony things, go and buy some. No, seriously, next time you are near a shop, buy some! You won't regret it I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)