Wednesday 2 February 2011

February?

Already? How has that happened? Just 33 days into the year, and already a couple of the targets I set myself haven't even got off the ground, but one.....my 365 project, has really taken me by surprise! I am OBSESSED! Every day I am consumed by the need to take a photo, and have already found myself frustrated by the limitations of my little Nikon, so a DSLR is waiting in the wings (just waiting on a CF card).


I am thinking more and more about the composition of my photos, always wanting to take the best picture I can, in a way which will be a reminder of the day at the end of the year. I'm so glad I decided to do this, and it has quickly become a huge part of my life. I'm tracking the year on The 365 Project and the community there is amazing, so helpful and friendly, in fact I think I'm spending more time on there than Book of the Face now! Something which would have been unimaginable a few weeks ago!


The weight loss and fitness haven't got off the ground yet, a combination of flu and being skint have meant that I've not yet been able to get started, but am planning on returning to Slimming World on February 14th, a Valentine gift to myself of sorts :o)


2011 has already been a rollercoaster ride, continuing the usual MitcHague life of ups and downs...but it's been one with some lovely fulfilling moments so far, here's to the next 11 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)