Wednesday 9 February 2011

Roller Coaster Ride!

That's what life seems like at the moment, never a nice, steady kind of life. It's wonderful highs and horrible lows, one after another. It's enough to make you seasick!
We've been so busy recently, work, travelling and seeing friends and family. Our feet don't seem to have touched the ground in the last few weeks, so I am definitely looking forward to the next few days...


It's my birthday tomorrow, so I have a couple of days away from work - and birthday surprises to look forward to! I'm also having my hair done, and popping to Lush in the evening for a party! I'm happy with the little things like that, and as long as I can spend time with Hague I'm happy really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)