Thursday 27 October 2011

Hyperbole And A Half

I love Allie Brosh's blog - Hyperbole and a Half. When I first discovered it I spent practically all day reading it, and most of that time with tears running down my face through the sheer amount of laughter it provoked. It's simply hilarious.

Allie has been very quiet for a few months - something that has made me very sad, but I presumed she was busy as her last post was about her being published.

She put up a new blog today. Obviously as you all know I'm currently suffering from depression. If you've never suffered from this sort of illness, it can be hard to understand what it's like, how it feels, and it's all too easy to just think "Oh snap out of it" or "Pull yourself together". Depression isn't always caused by something tangible, it's not always the fallout from the crash when you hit rock bottom - sometimes it just sneaks up on you. However it starts, it's just as debilitating, and just as much an illness. Allie's blog really explains what it's like to suffer from depression. Please take a look...

Hyperbole And A Half (linky)
(Picture from Allie's blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)