Saturday 1 October 2011

26 Things About Me

I like reading blogs, and I read quite a few :) I found this on Modal Corpus, the blog of someone I know from the old days of the Lush Forum, and thought it was the perfect way to fill a blog post! 
So here you go...26 things about me!


A. Age: 36, or as I prefer to call it, 18 again!
B. Bed size: Just a double but with a super king size duvet to make it easy to share!
C. Chore that you hate: All of them!
D. Dogs: My lovely gorgeous Basset, Bayleigh Boo. Although I love (all) Bulldogs, Daschies and Staffies too.
E. Essential start to your day: A cup of tea and a buttered muffin (after more sleep!)
F. Favorite color: Purple, or Black
G. Gold or Silver: Always silver!
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: None, although I played the Recorder at school. For about a year.
J. Job title: Redundant Continuous Improvement Co-ordinator AKA Production Operator :(
K. Kids: None of my own. I have two lovely nieces and Hague has two gorgeous boys though.
L. Live: Great Yarmouth.
M. Mother’s name: Joan.
N. Nicknames: Mitch, MitchyMoo, Kal and Kaz, amongst others!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just one, and that was for the removal of a rogue travelling tooth!
P. Pet peeves: Not sure if this is a peeve or a rage inducer, but "vegetarians" that eat fish.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Let's start with a few latin phrases..."
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One younger sister, one older half sister.
T. Time you get up: As late as humanly possible!
U. Underwear: Tons of boys shorts and comfy bras. Most of the fun stuff has...erm....shrunk?!
V. Vegetable you hate: I love most of them, but I'd say green beans are pretty rank.
W. What makes you run late: Nothing in my control, I HATE being late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, finger and foot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pasta based noms and muffins!
Z. Zoo animal: Orang-utan. The most wonderful of animals in the universe!


So there you go.....if you post one, link to it in the comments. I'm a nosey mare :)

2 comments:

  1. But vegetarians with LEATHER Kindle cases are ok? That's a bit hypocritical isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my Kindle case was leather it would definitely be hypocritical. However my £3 jobbie from Ebay is most definitely of the plastic "leather" variety so I think I'm okay with that one!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)