Friday 30 September 2011

Bucket List

I've never really thought about a Bucket List as such. There are a few things I'll turn around and say "Ooh I'd love to do that one day" about, but I've never prepared a list of them. As I'm sitting here watching the second series of An Idiot Abroad, I thought I'd have a bit of a think of some things I really would like to see, do or achieve before I shuffle off this mortal coil. So here, in no particular order, is the first draft of My Bucket List :)

To see the Northern Lights
Have one of my photographs published. DONE 27/01/2012
Lay on a dark, secluded beach and just spend the night looking at the stars(or anywhere without any light pollution at all).
Have a holiday in a beach cottage in the Maldives.
See turtles coming up a beach to lay their eggs.
Live in Cyprus, even if only for a year or two.
See West Ham play at Wembley.
Write a book (even if it's just for me).
Drive across America in a beautiful vintage convertible.
Read all of the Lord Of The Rings books all the way through!
See the cherry blossoms in Japan.
Reach my ideal weight.
Have my bedroom perfectly furnished and decorated.
See Orang-utans in Borneo.
See the sun rise or set over Uluru.
Have my lip pierced.
Keep my own chickens.
Visit New England in Autumn.
Make a Hallow e'en Pumpkin Lantern.
Cuddle a baby chimp.
Fly somewhere in Premium class :)
Be in the crowd to see the All Blacks perform a Haka.
Celebrate Hogmany in Edinburgh
Complete an OU degree

I know it's not the longest of bucket lists, and I'm sure I'll add more eventually, but I reckon it'll do as a starter for ten :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)