Monday 26 September 2011

Worth The Wait!

It finally arrived. After a wait of many weeks, and my anticipation reaching worrying heights....my Pottermore email appeared in my inbox this afternoon :)

I know I'm 36, I know I'm an adult, but I adore the Harry Potter books and was desperately waiting to have a look at the new website JK Rowling has created.

After a night which once again saw little in the way of decent sleep, an early start to see my Doctor to hear a verdict that I'm still not fit for work, and won't be for at least another 4 weeks it really was a boost to hear my email notification go off and see my Welcome To Pottermore email.

So - I am now a proud Slytherin called KnightSkull50 (you can't choose your username lol) with an 11" rigid Larch wood wand with a unicorn hair core...and I'm loving it!

(In case you're interested, Hague is a HufflePuff, which is quite sweet)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)