Saturday 17 September 2011

Latest Addiction

As you may have noticed I get addicted to various things. These things become almost an obsession, burning brightly for a while until I either forget about them or get bored.

Recently they have been few and far between I guess, mostly my photography/365 and various FB games.

The one that has taken over though is Top Cashback. I scour the website for free offers, or for offers that give generous cashback for minimal outlay. I convert the cashback into Amazon vouchers and am currently saving all the pennies for the DVD boxset of Two and a Half Men. I don't know about you, but times are hard at the moment and money is tight so I can't think of a better incentive to just click through a cashback site before buying something you were buying anyway!

Even better (and perhaps partly the reason for this blog *blush*) is that you can also get cashback for referring people. To me it's a win/win situation....getting money back for things you were going to get anyway, and for letting people know about it, you can get even more money!

If nothing else it's worth a look, and if you do sign up, you might as well do it though my link eh?

Linky to TopCashback  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)