Wednesday 27 October 2010

Ah James Paget Hospital, I've missed you....

Once again today we were visiting the local hospital, for a change it was me and not Hague who was the defective half of this relationship!

I somehow managed to smash my head against the car as I was getting into it yesterday morning - an incredibly stupid thing to do and although I had a painful head yesterday, I didn't worry too much about it, despite joking that I had fractured my skull :)

Come this morning and the pain was worse, ibuprofen didn't touch it and I was having trouble with concentrating and focusing my eyes so I called NHS Direct. They suggested I go to A&E to get checked over, just precautionary, but I guess you can't be too careful.

They don't suspect anything untoward, just that the trauma of such a hard smack of the head will cause pain for up to 2 weeks, pain that will come and go now and again - oh joy, so I'm now stuck with a migraine level pain in my head for a fortnight! That'll teach me to be more careful getting into the car!!

In other, smilier news, the living room is really coming together, and I'm proud of the work we've both put in so far, so here are some pictures of how it looks now (with only a few more bits to do).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)