Tuesday 26 October 2010

Longer Evenings

Well it looks like Autumn is definitely here now, if not Winter. The weather has turned, and it's now cold, windy and rainy most of the time.


The heating has finally gone on, so I guess the monthly gas bill for this month of £13.94 is one I'll be looking back fondly on until the Spring!


The living room is starting to look lovely, the junk is slowly disappearing, and the furniture is re-appearing! The crate training has gone well, so the downstairs once again looks tidy, bright and somewhere nice to spend time.


Right now, the fire is on, there is a vase of (utterly bargainalicious) roses on the side, and just looking around the room is making me smile, for the first time in many, many months.


I know it will take a while longer to save to replace the sofas, but apart from that we now have a lovely living room. Thank you for all your help with it Hague <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)