Wednesday 6 October 2010

Ooops!

It's been a while! So much has been going on with Dan in hospital and me being so tired I can barely keep my eyes open that I've eased off the blog recently!

Dan is recovering nicely, the staples came out on Monday, and apparently he's healing nicely, but I am SO squeamish, that looking at the wound is still making me feel icky - I am such a girl when it comes to things like that!!

I fell off the diet quite spectacularly, with a gain of 3 ½ lbs, not unexpected really seeing as I pretty much did nothing but eat crap whilst Dan was in hospital, back on track a wee bit though for some of this week, which has resulted in a ½lb loss, not a huge loss, but back in the right direction.

I am really struggling to get back on plan, for some reason I had a McDonalds breakfast this morning, I have counted the calories, so will adjust the rest of the days....but I do wish I knew why I did this, I WANT to lose weight, I HATE being this size - but I crumble at the slightest suggestion.

I'm sure once Dan is back at work, and we get back into our routine I'll be fine. I'm determined to get back on full track next week, this week I have stocked up on ready meals to minimise the damage my laziness could cause. I could just be drifting into a bit of a depression, it usually shows itself first as a total lack of interest in just about everything - so quite a warning sign. I'm also feeling utterly run down, so am looking forward to my week off, even though it's not going to be quite as I planned, I guess all those girlie things will have to be put off until another time :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)