Sunday 17 October 2010

Well That Was The Week That Was!

Well it's 9pm on Sunday night, the night before I'm back to work after an entire week off.
It's been a good week, nothing like I planned but good nonetheless :)


I've learnt a few things, got a few things done and managed to get at least some things on my list done!


Things I've learnt this week...
The Story of O is massively overrated and a bit of a yawn fest in my humble opinion.
I have an Autism Spectrum Quotient of 29, the female average is 15, and Autism is usually diagnosed at 32...interesting, and I'm not entirely sure what that says about me!
Wounds are packed with a material made of seaweed to help them heal quicker.
Hague may claim not to like Come Dine With Me, but he hasn't minded watching it this week.




Things I got done this week...
My tattoo :)
The paperwork all over the house has all been sorted :)
The Living Room has been re-arranged, and once it's tidied will look fab :)
Watched 15 of the 35 episodes of Come Dine With Me on the Sky +.
Got rid of a few unwanted bits, to hopefully grateful new homes.


So not an entirely unproductive week, and as I'm sitting here, on a nice comfy bed, surrounded by lit candles (anything to avoid the inevitable Turning on of the Heating), freshly bathed and relaxing with the man I love, I can confidently say it's been a very good week, even with a gatecrasher ;) (Love you anyway Hague lol) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)