Friday 15 October 2010

Warp Speed Week!

Wow! How is it possible for a week to fly by so quickly? I seriously don't know where this week has gone - I've managed one job from my list....one! And it's Friday already, Friday afternoon to be exact, shocking!


To be fair, Dan having to have his dressing changed every 48 hours has been a bit of a spanner in the old relaxing works, but the District Nurse has been lovely, very friendly and very helpful so has made it a little bit easier for us.


Today I plan to get the living room finally sorted, get it changed about and re-arranged to how I want, then we can start saving up for some new furniture :)


Perhaps I'll have a surge of productiveness over the weekend......maybe....


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)