Tuesday 28 September 2010

Running on Empty!

Wow I'm tired! It's been one hell of a week, and with any luck Hague will be home tomorrow!
It's been a long while since I've been this tired, a combination of the worry, emotional ups and downs and just lack of rest have made me feel like one of the non-duracell bunnies from the advert...just getting slower and slower.


It has been a hard week, but I'm definitely feeling tons better now, just seeing Dan looking so obviously on the mend, and utterly without tubes has been fabulous, although I've had to be very brave today and deal with a spider, something that is normally something firmly in Dan's jurisdiction! I'm very proud of myself :)


Roll on tomorrow, fingers crossed for the news we're both waiting for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)