Sunday 19 September 2010

Being constructive

You may have noticed that I have a week off work booked. I'm not going away, just chilling out for a week, however there are also some things I'd like to finally get done whilst I'm off, so I thought I would list them on here, as a little bit of an incentive to get them done!



  1. Sort out my wardrobe.
  2. Sort out the cupboard under the stairs.
  3. Give the bedroom a huge spring clean.
  4. Sort all the random paperwork scattered around the house.
  5. Sort out the airing cupboard and launder all the towels in there.
  6. Sort everything in the house that can be ebay-ed, and ebay it!
  7. Sort out the kitchen cupboards.
As you can see, I'm going to be busy, but I also have a list of nice things I want to do...

  1. Get inked (tattoo is booked for October 11th).
  2. Watch all the Come Dine With Me episodes on my Sky+ box (loads! glee!).
  3. Watch the old BBC Narnia DVD's.
  4. Have a pamper day (just indoors, just me lol).
  5. Get a manicure ( I can't wear nail varnish at work, so will be a treat to have painted nails).
  6. Be a good little wifey to Dan, cook his meals and generally look after him all week.
It will be quite the novelty just pleasing myself for a week. Since Dan moved in, he was at first unemployed, and now works shorter hours than me, so I am never in the house alone, it will be strange having the place to myself again :)

I wonder how many from each list will get done! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)