Thursday 9 September 2010

Simple Joys

I seem to have a very childlike view of rainbows. The sight of one just makes me break out into a huge grin. Even if I am getting soaking wet in a shower, if I look up and see one I forget the rain, stop, look and smile.


Every time I see one, if I have a camera on me, I'll try and take a picture, funny how they can all look so different. The picture above was taken as I was leaving work, as you can see, the sky is clear, but there it was - beautiful.


The one below was taken in Great Yarmouth, it was amazing. A full, double rainbow. You can just about make out the second one above the first. Such a rarity to see, and although I couldn't get the whole of it into the photo, I still like the picture. For me, silly as I am, it was a "Wow" moment that I wanted to record.


Strange how such moments of the simple beauty of nature can make you stop everything and appreciate the wonders of the everyday world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)