Wednesday 8 September 2010

Weighty Wednesdays!

If you ever read my LiveJournal blog, (ClicketyLinkety) you'll know I started a new diet on the 2nd of August. Today was my 6th weigh in and I've now lost a grand total of 15 1/2lbs in that time.
I've added my ticker to this blog as well, so it will be a constant source of motivation seeing it getting closer and closer to my target as I stay on plan.


As you can see from the ticker, I have a lot to lose, but (once again, lol) I am determined to do it this time. I'm well on my way there, and Dan is great support, when he isn't plying me with alkyhol that is ;)


Wednesdays are anticipated for another reason, it's the day that Dan gets to chat to his boys on the phone. Just being able to hear him speak to them, and hear how excited they are to talk to their Dad is something special, and I know it gives him a huge boost, but it leaves me happy as well, even hearing them is better than nothing.


On top of all that......it's HumpDay as well! What's not to like? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)