Thursday 23 September 2010

Am I sad? Or just lucky?

I've just had the call I was waiting for, the man I love is out of surgery, minus his "nasty appendix" and comfortable.


I am so relieved, I didn't realise quite how tense I was until I heard he was okay! Funny how that happens, and although I'm a bit teary, I'm much calmer now. 


Now I face another problem....sleeping! I have been living with Dan for close to 2 years now. In that time you can count on one hand the nights we have spent apart. During the night we reach out for each other, and need to have some contact to sleep soundly.


Some may call this a bit sad, and to some, I guess it is. I just consider it part of the closeness I feel to him, part of our togetherness, and part of what makes him my lobster ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)