Wednesday 15 September 2010

Heading in the right direction

Another week, another weigh in, and once again I’m heading in the right direction! Another lb off this week gives me a total loss of 16½ lbs gone in 7 weeks, not a bad loss at all, and I’m still enjoying the diet as much as ever.
I’ve always avoided calorie counting before as I was always worried I wouldn’t have enough to eat, but this has been a real eye-opener! Some days I can’t eat everything I’m supposed to. So, 7 weeks in and Tesco diets are still getting a big thumbs up from me!

In other news, as they say, the crates arrived yesterday for Mutley and Boo. Mutley took to his like a duck to water, with his bedding in there he was more than happy to settle down and snuggle up in there. Perhaps as it’s keeping Bayleigh out of his way lol!

Madam Boo was more of a problem, at first she just glared at it, then barked and howled at it, but after a bit of reassurance she went in and seems happy enough to curl up in there.

It’s going to be a slow process getting to the point where they are happy to be shut in there, so far the doors have remained open, but I’m hoping that this, and the set times for “outside time” (dumping to me and you lol) we’ll have much happier, settled doggies, and no mess in the house…..

….Which leads nicely to my next little ambition…to reclaim downstairs, and have a lovely living room again. One step at a time though methinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)