Monday 6 September 2010

Wonderful weekend

I had a lovely weekend, it's always nice to get out and about, and this weekend was the Maritime Festival in Yarmouth. So we had a nice afternoon in the sun. We then came home and got utterly sozzled, this wasn't planned, but we were up til daylight appeared and then some! :)

I'll grow up one day I guess....just not quite yet! Yesterday was spent recovering for obvious reasons, and now I'm back at work, back to the daily grind - and without a lottery win again this Saturday, it looks like I'm here for the whole week!

In other news, Dan had an interview today for a permanent job at his current placement. I hope more than anything he gets it - he loves it there, and I think it would be wonderful if he didn't have to worry about leaving in October.

Everything was crossed for you Babe! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)