Monday 27 September 2010

Happier, Brighter and Positive!

A much, much better today. Oh what a difference a day makes! It was like visiting a different person this evening. The quiet, depressed man I visited yesterday has morphed back into my wonderful boyfriend :)


Despite a crappy day, starting out with throwing up, Exorcist stylee, being banned from food, ignored by a Consultant and no progress with tube removal, I wasn't expecting much in the way of a good mood from Dan....but what a lovely surprise....Although frustrated, and angry, he was in a feisty, rather than defeated mood and it was so good to see.


It's so good to have come home, with the memories of giggling together, smiling at each other and chuckling over the teeny acts of rebellion he has planned for tomorrow.


I really think he's finally on the mend, and I couldn't be happier!!!


On another bright note, work have been amazing, allowing me to take the 3 days I've already had as compassionate leave, and will allow me to work from home when Dan is discharged, so I can be here for him when he settles back in at home :)


In the scheme of current things, today has been a good day, and I know I will sleep tonight knowing that the man I love is a lot brighter, and a lot closer to his old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)