Friday 19 November 2010

A busy few days!

The end of this week has been a bit busy by my standards, normally, during the week, evenings are spent relaxing and doing not a great deal. Due to work being a 40 minute drive away, I'm out of the house for at least 10 hours a day, so I don't have a great deal of motivation to do much in the evenings. However, yesterday was a different story.

My Sister and my Mum had been to see Sally Morgan (Psychic Sally) last year. They were both very impressed as she had spoken to my Mum and put her mind at rest regarding something that had been bothering her since her sister died. She knew the name of my Mum's Sister and her Dad with no prompts and answered her question. So when she was due to appear at the local theatre they snapped up tickets and got a spare for me. Now, I have never seen her on television, in fact hadn't really heard of her before so I wasn't exactly overexcited at the prospect of sitting in a cold theatre for 2 hours on a Thursday evening - without even adding in the fact I'd have to get to work for 8.30am to make sure I was home in time! To my surprise though, I enjoyed the show. When someone "came through" for someone in the audience, the information she passed on was astonishingly accurate, and it made for an intriguing evening. You could feel the theatre pulsing with spirit activity as well which was something rather special to feel. I came out of there with quite a positive attitude.

Today I've decided to take a half day of holiday, I am woefully low on holiday, and was informed yesterday that I can't buy any more until March (grumblegrumble) but today is the day that the first part of the last Harry Potter film is released!! Hague wanted to go into Norwich anyway to see the Lotus F1 car that will be on display, I need to go to Lush, so it seemed the sensible thing to do seeing as we could make a nice early viewing which will (hopefully) be lighter on overexcited children than the later viewings....I can but live in hope! lol! You'd have thought that I'd recognise the fact by now that by loving films largely aimed at the younger population I have to contend with the fact that they might actually attend screenings at the cinema, but no, I am eternally optimistic that there will be a minimum of them in attendance......a vain hope methinks!

So, in a mere hour, my weekend will be starting! I'm rather excited about having an afternoon of such fun things to do on a Friday, and still having the whole weekend to enjoy as well. After a pleasant discussion with my boss regarding the objectives for my new role (and confirmation of the lovely new pay rise, and the even lovelier pay rise due in January) I feel the need for a weekend of fun with the deliciousness that is Hague, as the upcoming Family Court hearing is nearly upon us, and any excuse to chill out and relax before that is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)