Wednesday 3 November 2010

Who knew?

Happiness supposedly lies in the smallest of pleasures - but who knew we were quite so happy!!

A survey has been carried out by Radio 3 regarding the happiness of the nation, and apparently the smallest things make us happy, with watching television whilst eating pizza or chocolate scoring highly. Another key to happiness is living in East Anglia. Now, seeing as we live on one of the most Eastern points of East Anglia, and last night was spent watching television whilst eating first pizza and then chocolate, we are officially as happy as happy can be! :o)

All I need to work on now is the £40,000 annual income and we'll be laughing!
The article :)

Joking aside, I do find myself happy the majority of the time, and I honestly do believe it's the taking pleasure from the smallest of things that is key to a positive outlook, why look for things to bring you down, when you can so easily find the things that lift your spirits and raise a smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)