Wednesday 24 November 2010

Winter Wonderland!

Well, not quite :o) But the first snow of the winter has arrived! I do love the snow, makes everything look so pretty, although not so great to drive in. Seeing as I've got a hell of a drive ahead of me on Sunday I hope it's all done and dusted by then.


I'm quite nervous about the weekend as it goes. Apart from Dan's court hearing on Monday regarding contact with his boys, we're going to be seeing his family. Now, I may have been with Dan over two years now, but I've not met anyone from his side of the family yet, so the knowledge that I will now be meeting not only his brother and his girlfriend, but as we have been invited to Sunday Lunch with Dan's Dad and his wife I'll be getting the whole package at once! Eek! I get nervous about this sort of thing anyway - and practically the whole family at once is a daunting prospect!


Wish me luck? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)