Tuesday 21 December 2010

The 365 Project

If you read my blog regularly you may have noticed the little block of Christmassy pictures that has appeared over there *points to the right* labelled Project 365.

One of my friends on Facebook has undertaken the 365 Project this year - quite a few started it, but she has carried it on all year. I found myself watching for her photos being posted every day, and the idea to start the project myself has been whirling around in my head for several months now.

Every month that passed, on the 1st I pondered starting, but it didn't feel right, but of course, the 1st of January is almost upon us, and so it's the perfect time in my mind to start.

I don't have any themes in mind, I just like the idea of charting every day with a photo of some kind. I know some days it will be a quick snapshot to get a little tick on my internal 365 scorecard, but I'm hoping those days are minimal. I want to try and make each image count, be a record of that day for me. I think I might end up putting them all in a photo book at the end of the year as well.

If I do manage to get the funds together to take the Digital Photography course I have my eye on next year, I hope that I will be able to see a distinct improvement in the pictures I'm taking as well.

So....keep an eye on the little box, from January 1st, there should be a new photo appearing every day! Check me out....a hobby and evryfing? I must be growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)