Friday 31 December 2010

Backwards and Forwards

Well what else did you expect on New Years Eve? lol! 


2010 wasn't a good year for a multitude of reasons, in fact, I'd say it was probably one of the worst years I've had. A bold statement maybe, but sadly it's the truth. However, there were some wonderful moments during the year, and it will be those I will keep in mind. Dan finding a perfect job, me getting a promotion and the ever growing, ever changing nature of our relationship which just keeps getting better.


As I said, I'll be glad to see the back of this year, but it's years like this that make you a stronger, better person I think. When you get yourself through the hard times, it makes you enjoy the good times all the more, makes you take that little bit more out of each experience, just in case there is a pothole around the corner.


I'm feeling optimistic about next year, I have set myself a few challenges for the year ahead, I've already blogged about Project 365 and losing weight, but we are also saving for a sofa (exciting I know), I am planning to take a photography course and Dan will be heading back to work at last after his surgery. I don't normally like making resolutions, but the time feels right to pick myself up after 2010 and work on some positives :)


I hope that 2011 is a wonderful year for you all, and brings you whatever you wish for. Keep a positive attitude and don't let the bastards grind you down! Happy New Year! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)