Tuesday 14 December 2010

Time is running out......*panic mode*

Christmas seems to be creeping up on me quite quickly. I've not yet finished buying all the presents, the ones I have managed to purchase aren't wrapped. The tree isn't up, the decorations aren't out. I've not even managed to write the Christmas card list, let alone the actual cards! I have 10 days left. I'm working for 8 of them. I am hideously under prepared for a day that should come as no surprise - falling as it does on the same day each year!!


You'd have thought I'd have learnt by now, but I always seem to end up like this, wondering how the hell it's half way through December with me wandering around wondering why Norwich and the supermarkets are SO insanely busy before taking an unwelcome reality check to realise that yes....it really is the 14th of December, I really AM running out of time to get my arse in gear and get my small contribution to the festive spirit sorted out!!


*panics a wee bit more* I think I need a Christmas Fairy Godmother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)