Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas Spirit arrives at last!

It's less than a week until Christmas and I have finally got the decorations up in the house! This is even more slack when you realise that as a Pagan, I actually celebrate Yule on the 21st, so I'm only just in time ;o)


Regardless of lateness, the house is now looking suitably festive, sparkly and twinkly!  We have 2 trees, 5 separate sets of lights, countless baubles and holly bunches, one singing snowman and a cheesily cute Nativity scene. I think we can safely say Christmas has arrived :o)


It's given me an excuse to have a bit of a play with my camera as well, as I'm hoping to manage a 365 project next year (a photo a day for a year), I'm starting to use my camera a lot more to see what it can do, and what I can do with it!


Looking round the living room now I'm certainly starting to feel the Christmas excitement arriving. I have a mere 5 days of work left, just a few pressies left to wrap and then I'm done, and I can enjoy 10 days away from work, relaxing, celebrating, and spending time with family and loved ones. Which to me, regardless of religion is pretty much the point of this time of year!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)