Tuesday 7 December 2010

I like it a lot!

After yesterday's blog about my stats - I had a think about the people reading my blog and realised although it's full of my random little days and thoughts, it doesn't contain a lot of information about me - and as my profile is a bit scant I thought I'd post some of my likes :o)

Hopefully it will be interesting for some of my far flung readers to learn a bit more about the person behind my WeirdHeadSpace. Of course, I could have just one reader, hiding behind proxy servers, determined to read whatever inane waffling I post for some reason known only to themselves. I have decided to optimistically cater for the far flung, interesting option A, rather than the sadly pathetic and frankly depressing option B!

So here we go....the random likes, in no particular order, of the MinxyMissKGirl!



  1. Hague (the Daniel flavoured one)
  2. Snow
  3. Rainbows
  4. The little people in my life, Jenna, Carys, and Dan's boys (always in my heart if not always in my presence)
  5. Living by the sea
  6. Walking on the beach
  7. The varied animals of The Menagerie
  8. Beatiful shoes
  9. Beautiful handbags
  10. Snuggling in bed
  11. The poster on our bedroom door
  12. Watching films
  13. Being cosy
  14. Eating out
  15. Italian food
  16. Cocktails (especially good Margaritas)
  17. Jack Daniels
  18. Corsets
  19. Stockings and Suspenders
  20. 50's style retro clothing
  21. Pigtails
  22. Mascara (and the never-ending search for the perfect one)
  23. Facebook
  24. Taking photographs
  25. Baking
  26. Listening to music
  27. Dancing
  28. Shopping
  29. Lush
  30. Vintage jewellery
  31. Tattoos
  32. Piercings
  33. Being silly
  34. Cuddles
  35. Proper, full on snogging
I think that might be enough for now - a like for every year of my life so far, and a blog that has had me smiling as I type it, so it's all good :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)