Wednesday 6 April 2011

The Countdown Begins Again!

This time to lots of lovely time off over Easter! We both have a mere 12 working days left until the amazing, bank holiday assisted 12 days away from work! :o)


Hopefully this will be the break that my week off in October should have been, albeit it will be both of us enjoying the time off rather than just me.


We have a wedding to attend, and although further plans have been thwarted by the bank, my free LoveFilm trial doesn't end until halfway through the 12 days so hopefully we'll get a chance to get a few more films under our belts too.


Anyway - it's stupidly late, we have work in the morning and there are still 3 days left of this week until we have a nice chilled weekend!


Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)