Tuesday 19 April 2011

Memory Lane

Dan isn't feeling too clever today, so I took the day off work so I could be with him. I used this unexpected day off work very constructively, by using the newly restored scanner to unleash some very old and not so old photos onto an unsuspecting list of friends on Facebook :o)


Some of the gems I've found.....
Me at a Hen Night when I was 22!

 Me and Blaine, an old school friend, when I was about 15.

 My 18th Birthday, a toast with my Dad.

Working my shades...I'm probably 2 or 3 :o)


I've had such a giggle going through them all, choosing which ones I'd upload, and reading the comments people have been leaving on them. It's always nice to be able to share photos with people, and that's the wonderful thing about digital photography, we can share in people's lives and memories almost immediately and all of these older pictures are locked away, in albums or boxes or lofts only enjoyed now and again.


I'm going to raid my Mum's picture box next time we visit, and see if I can add to this collection of dusty old memories that I'm freeing up.....I just hope everyone I've tagged enjoys them too....hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)