Sunday 24 April 2011

A Wonderfully Happy Day!

Who doesn't love a wedding? Especially a wedding of two good friends? Our nice, relaxing week off has started off in rather a hectic manner to be honest, with family visits and the wedding, so I can now finally relax!


Yesterday we attended the wedding of Simon and Gemma, and it was a wonderful day in just about every way! The wedding was small and intimate, and very emotional. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, the weather was glorious and everyone was happy, friendly and in fantastic spirits to share such a special day!


I made the most of the day, taking tons of photos and chatting away to friends new and old. It made a lovely change to get all glammed up as well, all female guests had been asked to wear a hat or fascinator, so that upped the glam stakes!


I know all weddings are happy days, a celebration of love and happiness and a future to be enjoyed, but yesterday's was definitely one of the best I'd been to. I truly had a great time, and was so pleased to be part of their special day!


So...congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Hatson, may your life together continue to be as wonderful as the day that started it all off :)


Snapshots of the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)