Tuesday 12 April 2011

Nothing To Report....

I guess this is a drawback of blogging - getting over the sameness of my existence! Going to work every day is a significant drag on my time, and isn't particularly varied so doesn't really inspire me to share titbits with the world on a day to day basis...


So that leaves the rest to talk about, and at the moment that consists of spending lovely quiet evenings relaxing with Hague and weekends of budget constrained fun. It's quite an eye-opener to see just what you can do with limited funds and I think we both find it quite an amusing challenge to see just how little we can spend on a fulfilling and healthy weekly shop! We managed this weeks for £14 :o)


A free LoveFilm trial helps, as does an extensive film collection. Being close to the beach is always wonderful, but never more so than when you want to get out of the house and not spend money......a 3 minute walk and there we are, on the beach, that's a feeling that is priceless at times!


In other news (as they say) I have now reached the 102nd day of my 365 project, and have lost 14 1/2lbs in 5 weeks on my diet, so the two most important challenges of the year are on track. I guess with us living within our budget (most of the time) means that the money challenge is on track as well.


Guess I did have stuff to report after all lol! Oh......and just 7 working days left until The Easter Days Off Bonanza :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)