Wednesday 26 January 2011

Another Birthday!

Today it was the turn of Bayleigh Boo! I had in fact forgotten this when I went to work, but was swiftly reminded of it by Hague - as Bayleigh has her own FB account it had popped up on his profile!


It was nice to get home to spoil her, although today at work wasn't bad at all by normal standards, with a wedding invitation received and some freebies given out - but it's always nice to clock out and head home. Now, normally this takes me around 35-40 minutes, and the last stretch is an 8 mile road which is one long, straight single carriageway, with a 60 mph limit and just one easy bend, a nice easy drive. Not today though, as happens more often than it should today it was shut - an accident meant it was shut for around 3 hours, meaning I had to divert through all the villages from Acle to Caister, adding around 10 minutes to my journey :o(


I did eventually get home though, and Boo has been spoiled rotten, with cheese on her dinner, another lamb shank bone from Sunday's dinner, mini sausages and a Jumbone - heaven on earth to a Basset Hound! She's been allowed on the settee as well! 


I know she has absolutely no concept that today is her birthday, but it's always fun to make a day a little bit special, no matter how frivolous the reason! So....Happy Birthday to Boo! :o)


The Birthday Girl! Six today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)