Monday 3 January 2011

They Think It's All Over :(

And it is now, all those wonderful days off, Christmas and New Year - all done and dusted. It's the evening before I have to go back to work and it's come around way too quickly for my liking!


As I've blogged before, Christmas was lovely, as was New Year, but I don't feel ready to go back yet - but I haven't won the lottery, so back I must go! It will be a busy few weeks at work up until my Birthday in February so the time should go quite quickly, but I'll miss the freedom of being at home. The simple pleasure of waking up and knowing that the whole day is yours to do whatever you want to do, such bliss!


I'm also on day 3 of Project 365, and am enjoying the challenge of finding something that will make an interesting photograph and will be a reminder of the day for me. For the first time, my camera will be coming into work with me as well - no opportunity shall be lost! :)


Tonight will be spent relaxing, trying to get myself in the mindset of going back to work, and the reality of getting up in the AM again! lol! Hague is also back to work as soon as his placement is sorted, so a back to earth with a bump moment for both of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)