Monday 17 January 2011

Enough Already!

Eurgghhh! Just eurgghhhh! I am STILL ill, my attempts to return to work today were thwarted when I visited my GP to get my certificate for my absence. She said I shouldn't be going back until I was more fully recovered, so signed me off for another week.


I am bored, I am sick of feeling so tired and aching everywhere. If I try and do anything it wipes me of all energy and makes me need to sleep for hours. I'm sleeping for 12-14 hours a night and am still shattered.


All I want is to feel better, to get back to work, to be able to get my butt to Slimming World and start losing weight and to start taking some interesting pictures for my 365!


Flu...you suck, big time, please sod off and leave me alone :(

1 comment:

  1. hello fellow 365-er :) Also glad to see you have fish too (hard to resist them, right)! I didn't find your 365-name? I'd love to follow... mines http://365project.org/danimarie

    and thanks for the blog visit & sketchbook (not sketchbook) comment :)

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)