Thursday 6 January 2011

A Few Firsts!

Not all good ones! I've had to ring in for my first sick day of both the new year, and since my job became permanent. I felt rough yesterday, but despite an early night and tons of sleep I woke up this morning feeling even worse! I'm hoping it's not full blown flu, I really don't want to be ill like this, work is busy right now, and I just can't be off for any amount of time! I'm keeping myself full of paracetamol, orange juice and lemon and ginger tea, which will get me sorted nice and quickly with any luck!


The first takeaway of 2011 has also been ordered, mainly as neither Me or Hague have the energy to walk to the kitchen, let alone make hot food, as once again we've both got sick together, so much for being looked after and waited on hand and foot! O_o


Another first is that I have my first (and second!) follower on my blog! This is most definitely a good first, and it really has put a smile on my face. I mainly write this blog for me, but it's nice to know that people have had a look and are interested enough to follow it. *waves*


Perhaps I should up my game lol???


In other news, I'm 6 days into Project 365, and despite feeling awful still managed a picture that I like, which is my first food/beverage themed one! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)