Wednesday 12 January 2011

A Long Night

I'm still suffering from flu, but that's the least of my worries at the moment. A post or two ago I described our little menagerie of animals, and today Mutley isn't well :(


Mutley's Dad is en-route from Singapore as I type, and we shall be staying up all night to ensure he is as comfortable as possible. He has descended quite quickly in the last 24 hours, and much as I hope he will be okay I'm really not sure how good the outcome will be for him. He's 13 and his age has been showing in recent months with him becoming more and more unsteady on his legs.


All I want is for him to be as comfortable as we can make him tonight, and for him to still be with us in the morning when Lee arrives.....not that much to ask for. I hope beyond hope that he will be okay, but until he sees the vet in the morning, we just won't know.


Not a good day, and it will be a long hard night....


Mutters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)