Thursday 19 May 2011

Bleaurgghhh!

I have a serious case of the Can't Be Arsed's. I don't know where it's come from or when precisely it started, all I know is that it's taken hold.


I am slowly losing enthusiasm for everything. Work is becoming a chore, anything more strenuous than lazing about seems beyond me. This mood hasn't been helped by me being ill this week, an upset stomach is never really much of a motivator is it? 


It's not just this week though - everything seems to have lost its lustre recently, everything is a chore. Even my 365 has become something that HAS to be done. I'm hoping that this mood doesn't last for long; they don't normally, but it's a horrible feeling for me. I like feeling positive about things, looking forward to things, but right now.....nothing is sparking interest :( 


Here's hoping a mood lift is around the corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think of my randomness m'dears :)